Ritu Ahluwalia, Secretary
Chuck Hartwig, Treasurer
Lawrence Kohl, Music Director
Pamela Philbert, Chair
Past Board Chairs
Board members are business, professional and community leaders who enjoy classical music and desire to further the Pacific Chamber Orchestra’s mission.
The Board is the governing body of the corporation and is responsible for supporting the artistic product and managing the business of PCO. Board duties are approximately 6 hours per month
Most importantly, the Board seeks to make the enjoyment of classical music accessible to all by developing broad community support and involvement.
Board members provide vision, leadership, expertise, planning and connections. Board members:
- Provide organizational leadership and direction through consensus.
- Give generously either with a $2,500+ annual contribution or give S1,000 and work 30 hours on fundraising activities (beyond regular board duties) or by providing a necessary professional expertise.
- Spend approximately 6 hours per month including meetings dedicated to board matters.
- Raise funds and gather in-kind support.
- Help to build a devoted concert audience.
- Promote PCO to the public.
- Recruit a strong board and volunteer base.
- Advance the artistic and educational mission.
- Oversee financials, including adoption and management of annual operating budgets.
- Serve a minimum of two years